Terms & Conditions
Making a Purchase
You can view our products in multiple ways...
• By 'Category' alone.
• By simply using our quick search feature found on the top right hand side of every page.
When you have finished adding your required items to your online shopping basket, you will then need to visit the checkout to finalise your order. Please make sure that ALL delivery details are 100% up to date. as we can not be held responsible for items which go missing in transit due to an error with your address. We endeavour to update the status of all orders as they progress through the system. You can modify or delete items from your basket at any time - click on “my basket/checkout” located on green bar on right hand side of page.
Creating Your Account
By registering with our website, you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions and the following... • By registering with the website you will automatically be added to our mailing list. We will at time to time send out promotional emails of our current deals, new stock and other offers. To remove yourself from this please click here.
Ordering Terms and Conditions
By ticking the terms and conditions box on our order confirmation page you automatically agree with our terms and conditions.
• Incorrect addresses – Lido will not be held responsible for missing items if you have made an error with your delivery address, we ask that you are sure to check this before confirming your order.
• Product pricing - We always offer the very best price possible, there are no further discounts that we are able to offer including for bulk quantities. In all cases, we reserve the right to cancel any order where a pricing error has been made.
• Product Availability - Due to high demands or discontinued stock, we reserve the right to cancel any items from your order at our own discretion.
• Due to the way our website stock system is run, some items may appear to be in stock but due to high demand within the hour these figures can sometimes be incorrect
Please note: We hold the right to cancel your order at any time for reasons which may or may not be disclosed.
Products descriptions and images
All product description and images are as accurate as possible.
Missing Items/Returning Items
If your items are missing or faulty, the following will apply to you...
• You must notify us of any missing or faulty items within 7 days.
• You must notify us of any 'wrongly received items' or 'unwanted items' within 7 days.
• All items carry a 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated.
• We have a no quibble returns policy. If you wish to return your purchase, you may do so but we must be notified within 7 days so that we can do this for you. Please provide prrof of purchase - either a receipt for items bought in store or your online order number.
• We cover all return postage (up to First Class Royal Mail Postage) for 'Faulty' or 'miss described' items, but will not cover your return costs for unwanted items.
• Unwanted items must be returned to us in their original packaging.
Payment options and accepted card types...
• We accept the following card types for use on our website:
Visa, Maestro and Mastercard.
• We do not accept American Express cards at this time.
• We also accept cheque/postal orders
• Should there be any issues regarding your payment we will contact you by email
• Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been made in full
• We may request from you, proof of address at any time to help prevent fraud.
Website Security and Data Protection
• We will never distribute any of your information to third party sites.
• We do send out promotional emails to our customer database, but should you wish to opt out from this, please click here. We also ask that you please check you are removing the correct email address or you may carry on receiving emails!
Support and Technical Problems
• If you have a problem with your order you can always contact our support team, which can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org